As we approach Veterans Day, the National Court Reporters Foundation urges all members of NCRA to honor our nation’s veterans this November by participating in a Make It Meaningful activity. There are so many things we can do to say thank you:
- Fly an American flag at your home or business.
- Observe a moment of silence to remember those who have died defending the cause of freedom.
- Write a letter to a soldier who is currently serving our country and give thanks to them. For an address, go to anysoldier.com.
- Create a thank you board in your workplace, where staff can write notes of appreciation for the veterans in your organization.
- Interview a veteran in your family, community, or workplace for the Veterans History Project at the Library of Congress. You can find information on the VHP by going to ncra.org/Vets.
- Request a prerecorded interview of a veteran to transcribe for the VHP by contacting OralHistories@ncra.org.
Each veteran — and each story — is important. Thank you for participating in the Make it Meaningful initiative. For additional information on NCRF’s programs, call 800-272-6272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.