The holiday shopping season is in full swing. Can’t seem to find the perfect gift for your favorite court reporter or captioner? NCRA would like to offer the following gift ideas.
- Membership to NCRA to either a working court reporter or captioneror to a student
- A copy of NCRA’s newly released Deposition Handbookfor a freelancer
- CEUs via an NCRA webinar or e-seminar— there’s a topic for everyone
- A copy of NCRA’s RPR Study Guidefor your favorite RPR candidate
- Time — mentor a student through NCRA’s Virtual Mentorprogram
- A donation on someone’s behalf to one of NCRF’s many programs
- A copy of the Realtime Troubleshooting Pocket Guide for the reporter who is ready to set up for realtime all the time
- A sponsored student registration to a state convention on behalf of someone else
- Speedbuilding tools such as booksand CDs
- Text or fiction bookswritten by NCRA members
In addition, certification pins and car magnets make great stocking stuffers!