NCRA’s Written Knowledge Test Committee met at NCRA headquarters May 5 and 6. The committee reviewed more than 260 questions for the RPR and RDR Written Knowledge Tests and archived outdated questions. Members also had additional training on the item writing platform.
“It was truly an eye-opening experience where we all collaborated respectfully, learned from each other, and truly demonstrated team initiative towards the betterment of our profession,” said Geanell Adams, RMR, CRR, CRI.
The Item Writing Committee members include:
- Geanell Adams, RMR, CRR, CRI
- Vonni Bray, RDR, CRR
- Laura Brewer, FAPR, RDR, CRR, CRC
- Wade Garner, RPR, CPE
- Cassandra Hall, RPR
- Allison Kimmel, RDR, CRR, CRC
- Holly Moose, FAPR, RDR, CRR
- Lynette Mueller, FAPR, RDR, CRR
- Carrie Robinson, RPR, CRI
- Angela Starbuck, RDR, CRR, CRC
Cindy Cheng, a consultant for Pearson Vue, also attended the meeting. Kimmel and Mueller attended remotely via GoToMeeting. “With my schedule being so fluid, attending remotely really helped me out so much,” said Mueller.