Members can take advantage of NCRA’s 72-hour spring sale on March 20-22. The sale offers the opportunity to purchase a bundle (up to 0.8 CEU) of top-rated e-seminars for only $85.00. Sale hours are from 12:01 a.m. ET on March 20 until 11:59 p.m. ET on March 22. Buyers have 30 days from the date of purchase to view the seminars. Topics range from technology and career growth to tales from the trenches and trial presentation, and more. Find out more.
Top-rated e-seminars available in this 72-hour sale include:
- Realtime Streaming Made Easy (0.15 CEU) – Pam Szczecinski, a realtime trainer, breaks down everything you need to know to provide realtime for your clients. Learn what equipment you will need, as well as the software, accessories, specs, and licensing necessary to make realtime easy. Szczencinski reviews products, prices, and providers.
- Computer Security & You: Part 1 (0.15 CEU) and Computer Security & You: Part 2 (0.15 CEU) – This two-part series, presented by Sergeant Al Sternberg, the go-to authority on fraud, computer crimes, and evidence for the Wake County Sheriff’s Office, offers what you need to know about protecting yourself and your files from computer hacking and associated crimes. Sternberg guides you through the steps that can protect you from revealing sensitive personal and financial information and offers the basics of avoiding cyber stalking, identity fraud, and more.
- Fear Factor: Nightmare on Court Reporting Street! (0.1 CEU) – Chucky Cady, RMR, hosts this open mic session where court reporters are invited to share their worst cases ever. From the disastrous to the hilarious to the inappropriate, their stories will make you realize that you are not alone. Misery loves company, and what is better than learning from others’ mistakes?
- Developing Resiliency: 6 Powerful Strategies to Thrive at Work (0.1 CEU) – The ability to maintain resiliency and thrive in the midst of adversity is an intentional choice. When court reporters consciously make that choice, they are better equipped to be transformed by work-related challenges. Speaker Kevin Nourse, PhD, introduces the Resiliency Framework, consisting of six strategies to help people thrive in the face of career challenges. Learn to create a career defined by growth, success, and satisfaction.
- Trial Presentation 101 (0.15 CEU) – Tim Piganelli is a trial presentation expert with over 20,000 hours of experience in the courtroom. His polished seminar is accompanied by professional, detailed graphics that provide a broad overview of the elements of trial presentations. Piganelli discusses juries, case progression, timelines, evidence, graphics, audio, video, and more.