As varied as Mercer’s insurance offerings to NCRA members have been for many years, NCRA has heard that many members would be interested in auto and home insurance options. NCRA is excited to announce that Mercer Health & Benefits Administration has worked together with MetLife to add just that as a new benefit for NCRA members.
NCRA members are now eligible for special savings on auto and home* insurance through SnapQuote by MetLife. Whether you need insurance or just want to compare your current rates, SnapQuote can help you find the right coverage at great prices from the highest rated carriers. Visit www.snapquoteinsurance.com/ncra or call 855-586-6048 to discuss your options. MetLife can provide one or more carrier quotes on auto, homeowners and renters insurance, as well as boat, motorcycle, and umbrella insurance.
And just in case you need a reminder what other insurance products are offered through Mercer, here is a list of the most popular programs:
- Group accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Equipment insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Pet insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Get insured – health insurance
- Major medical insurance
For more information
To see a full list of the NCRA insurance options available to members, please visit NCRAInsurance.com. You can also find out more information about these products through the resources listed below.
- For health insurance,** visit com/NCRA or call 866-454-6479.
- For long-term insurance, call 800-358-3795.
- If you have general questions, call 800-503-9230.
And for SnapQuote for auto and home insurance,* visit SnapQuoteInsurance.com/NCRA or call 855-586-6048.
* Home insurance is not part of MetLife Auto & Home’s benefit in Massachusetts and Florida.
** Not all plans may be available in all states.
Natalie Dippenaar is NCRA’s Assistant Director of Member Relations.