- As many of you likely know, #Giving Tuesday takes place just after Thanksgiving, and this year, that Tuesday is Nov. 30, 2021. Giving Tuesday is a worldwide movement of people who work together to create opportunities for others.
- Ways to donate to the National Court Reporters Foundation.
- An NCRF donation in any amount can be sent by texting the number 41444 and using NCRF as the keyword.
- For Giving Tuesday, it is as easy as a text to 41444 with the word guardians. Any amount works. If you do not want to text, go online to our #GivingTuesday campaign at ncra.org/ncrfgive
- For our Angels, it is as easy as a text to 41444 with the letters NCRFAngel. Or click on this link: NCRF Angel Campaign
3. What will your donation go toward?
- Scholarships: We award these each year to court reporter students, new professional reporters, and the A to Z® scholarship program. New scholarships are planned.
- The Veterans History Project: NCRF is partners with the Library of Congress in this popular community outreach program, and our members get PDC credits, too, for each oral history they transcribe.
- NCRA’s recent Mental Health Webinars: The webinars were sponsored by NCRF from an idea proposed by our 2020-2021 NCRA President Christine Phipps, RPR.
- Career Launcher program: This soon-to-be released educational program will help rising court reporters with their industry etiquette and preparation. Ten modules are offered with experienced court reporter reviewers checking students’ work.
- The Corrinne Clark Professionalism Institute helps with NCRF projects that support our industry and more.
4. Hope you all stay healthy and know that all of us from NCRA and NCRF appreciate your support toward our mission of giving back to the industry and the community.