Thanks to all of the NCRA members who have already taken the time to renew their NCRA memberships. But if you haven’t yet, it’s not too late! You can still renew and continue to get all the benefits you deserve as a member.
But you need to renew now or your benefits will be interrupted. Member benefits continue to include:
- A listing in the NCRA membership directory
- A subscription to the JCR magazine and the JCR Weekly
- Multiple certification programs, most of which can be taken online, designed to make you more money
- Access to discounted group insurance programs through Mercer including personal liability and errors and omissions
- Member pricing to can’t-miss networking and educational events like the NCRA Spring Fling 2021, NCRA Conference & Expo, and Business Summit
- Premier educational opportunities
In addition, NCRA membership aids the profession by giving NCRA the funding to pursue projects that benefit the profession as a whole. These include advocating for the profession at the federal level, assisting our state affiliates, developing marketing materials, promotional information, serving as a repository for shared information, creating networks that allow lessons learned in one state to reverberate in others, responding to negative (and positive) comments, and so much more. If you want a brighter future for the profession, join with other NCRA members who share your passion and renew today.
Renewing is easy and available online at NCRA.org/renew.