Heading to the 2022 NCRA Conference & Expo in Orlando, Fla., July 21-24? Rooms are booking up quickly at the host hotel, the Hyatt Regency Orlando. The special NCRA group rate of $195 per night plus taxes is available until June 27 or whenever the block is filled, whichever comes first. The current rate outside the NCRA block is $375 plus a $30 daily resort fee. That’s a savings of more than $200 per night.
Need more reasons?
Staying at the host hotel benefits you:
- You can’t beat the commute. The Conference is just an elevator ride and a hop, skip, and a jump from your hotel room. And with the higher costs of gas and Ubers, you will save yourself money, time, and aggravation.
- You can enjoy a complimentary breakfast on Friday and Saturday. When you register in the hotel block, you can slip downstairs to enjoy a complimentary breakfast with colleagues before the Conference day gets started. It’s a great way to meet people in a casual atmosphere.
- You never know who you will run into. When you stay on site, you will see people you know – and people you’ll want to get to know – in the hallways, restaurants, and all around the Conference hotel site.
- You can go back to your room whenever you need something. If you catch a chill and need a sweater or jacket or want to drop off your purchases, you have only to take a break for a few minutes and head up to your room.
Staying at the host hotel benefits your Association:
- Staying on site helps NCRA keep costs down – at this Conference and future ones. It may be the only benefit to the Association – other than being able to see you! – but it’s a big one! When members stay at the official hotel, it helps NCRA make its budget for the Conference by meeting our attendance goals for hotel rooms and specific items like food costs. So register early to get the best deal and come stay with us where the living is easy!
We encourage everyone to book within the Association’s negotiated hotel room block to ensure NCRA meets its commitments for using the hotel guest rooms and that our Association as a whole gets the best value. When you book rooms within our hotel block, you help to keep the budget of the Conference affordable, therefore keeping the registration, exhibit booths, and other fees affordable. We ask you to please partner with us in this vital initiative.
Learn more about the Hyatt Regency Orlando and book your room.
Register for the Conference.
See full Conference schedule.