Reliance, a proactive group of firm owners and individual court reporters who have joined together to ensure the continued success of NCRA and the court reporting industry, are offering 25 free NCRA student memberships for 2023. The application deadline has been extended to Dec. 15.
To be eligible, students must apply and meet the following criteria:
- Have completed an NCRA A to Z® Intro to Steno Machine Shorthand program and received a Certificate of Completion;
- Currently be enrolled in a court reporting program (not self-taught);
- Have passed a recent skills test writing a minimum of 60 words per minute or above; and
- Be a first-time NCRA student member (may not be used for a renewal membership)
“Reliance members are excited to support NCRA membership for students completing an NCRA A to Z® program,” said Robin Nodland, RDR, CRR, a freelancer and agency owner from Portland, Ore. “NCRA is an integral tool for the professional development of students, and I can think of no better investment for the future of stenographic reporting.”
Click here to apply. Winners will be notified in late December.
The Reliance donors listed below align with NCRA’s mission of promoting excellence among those who capture and convert the spoken word to text and are committed to supporting every member in achieving the highest level of professional expertise.
- Buell Realtime Reporting
- Chase Litigation Services
- Continental Court Reporters, Inc.
- Elite-Brentwood Reporting Services
- Kusar Legal Services, Inc.
- LNS Court Reporting & LNS Captioning
- Paszkiewicz Litigation Services
- Peterson & Associates
- Phipps Reporting
- Urlaub, Bowen & Associates, Inc.
- Rosa Wallis
- Accurate Court Reporting
- Arkansas Realtime Reporting
- Capitol Pacific Reporting
- Coulter Reporting, LLC
- Green River College
- Halma-Jilek Reporting, Ltd.
- Hanson/Renaissance Court Reporters
- Huney-Vaughn Court Reporters, Ltd.
- McCorkle Litigation Services, Inc.
- Migliore & Associates
- Moburg, Seaton & Watkins
- Quest Records & Reporting
- Stenographers World
- Tackla & Associates, a Member of Table 8 Litigation Solutions
- Bartelt Nix Court Reporting, LLC
- eScribers, LLC
- Jan Brown & Associates
- Jeffries Court Reporting
- Lake Cook Reporting
- McLendon-Kogut Reporting Service
- Stenovator Pathway Solutions, Inc.
- Janie L. Blair, RPR, CRR
- Lillian Freiler, FAPR, RMR, CMRS
- Susan M. Gee, RMR, CRR
- Rich Germosen, FAPR, RDR, CRR
- Elizabeth A. Harvey, FAPR, RPR
- Lorrie A. Schnoor, RDR, CRR
- Margaret C. Turner, RPR