Thank you to everyone who volunteered for a special marketing photo shoot prior to the 2023 NCRA Leadership & Legislative Boot Camp held Feb. 26-28 in Alexandria, Va. Photos of these volunteer models will be used in upcoming marketing and other promotional pieces NCRA will create to help promote the profession, membership, and more. Thanks also to photographer Michael Stewart of Stewart Photographic and his assistant, Audrey, who led this fun-filled event. Below is a list of the volunteers who took part:
- Tandrea Baxter, official court reporter from Tyler, Texas
- Brad Benjamin, RPR, freelance court reporter from Chicago, Ill
- Susan Coots, RPR, a freelance court reporter from Columbus, Ohio
- Debbie Dibble, RDR, CRR, CRC, a freelance court reporter and captioner from Salt Lake City, Utah, and Immediate Past President of NCRA
- Debra Ballard-Flamer, a retired official court reporter from King of Prussia, Pa.
- Rich Germosen, FAPR, RDR, CRR, a freelance court reporter and agency owner from North Brunswick, N.J.
- Cindy L. Isaacsen, RPR, an official court reporter from Shawnee, Kan., and NCRA Secretary-Treasurer
- Cindy LaRosa, RPR, CRI, an official court reporter from Cleveland, Ohio
- Jennifer Pollino, RPR, an official court reporter from Mount Vernon, Wash.
- Juanita Price, RPR, an official court reporter and CART captioner from Gainesville, Va.
- Stacey Raikes, RMR, CRR, an official court reporter from Cape Coral, Fla.
- Sonja L. Reeves, RDR, CRR, an official court reporter from Palmer, Alaska
- Linda D. Riffle, RDR, CRR, CRC, a freelance court reporter from Columbus, Ohio
- Margary Rogers, RPR, CRI, an official court reporter from Washington, D.C.
- Greg Weiland, RMR, CRR, a freelance court reporter from Chicago, Ill.
Watch for these NCRA superstars in upcoming materials.
Comments are closed.