The NCRA Annual Business Meeting was held on July 27 during the 2023 NCRA Conference & Expo at the Hyatt Regency Houston Downtown, in Houston, Texas.
During the meeting:
The new slate of officers was elected: The 2023-2024 slate of officers includes:
- President Kristin M. Anderson, RPR, an official court reporter from Denton, Texas;
- President-Elect Keith R. Lemons, FAPR, RPR, CRR (Ret.), from Spring Hill, Tenn.;
- Vice President Cindy Isaacsen, RPR, an official court reporter from Shawnee, Kan.; and
NCRA Executive Director Dave Wenhold, CAE, PLC, presented a flag flown over the U.S. Capitol Building by Senator John Hickenlooper from Colorado to NCRA President Jason T. Meadors, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC, a freelance court reporter from Fort Collins, Colo., and NCRA’s Immediate Past President.
- The proposed Bylaws Amendment was presented and discussed. Voting was opened after the meeting and will be open for 24 hours. Members received an email with instructions on how to vote.
- At the end of the meeting, President Jason T. Meadors, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC handed the gavel to new NCRA President Kristin M. Anderson, RPR, an official court reporter from Denton, Texas.
The full transcript of the meeting is available here.