Acculaw’s billing and scheduling job management software went through a major upgrade. The program is now Web-based, and it provides all the necessary tools for a court reporting agency to maintain information on all aspects of the management process, from initial scheduling and storing transcripts through final settlement of a bill. It now comes with an e-commerce and file depository.
- The software features the ability to:
- Produce daily schedules for business and reporters
- Produce specific job announcements and pay status to reporters
- Obtain receivable and payment information for any date range and client
- Produce reports detailing individual reporter performance and profitability
- Produce past-due re-bills and/or client statements
Acculaw also offers the Steno Tablet. The company designed a specialized stand to accommodate a notebook computer that attaches to your Stentura or Élan Mira machine. The stand consolidates your equipment into one unit. For more information, please visit www.acculaw.com, or call 800-251-5529.