NCRA would like to congratulate the following schools on their recent recertification by the Association’s Council on Approved Student Education:
- Alvin Community College, Alvin, Texas
- Arlington Career Institute, Arlington, Texas
- Atlantic Technical Center, Coconut Creek, Fla.
- Huntington Junior College, Huntington, W.V.
- Long Island Business Institute, Commac, N.Y.
- Macomb Community College, Warren, Mich.
- New York Career Institute, New York, N.Y.
- South Coast College, Orange, Calif.
- South Suburban College, Oak Forest, Ill.
- Stark State College of Technology, Canton, Ohio
The court reporter training programs offered by NCRA-certified institutions are committed to excellence in realtime reporter education and have met the General Requirements and Minimum Standards established by National Court Reporters Association’s CASE, earning the right to describe themselves as “NCRA Certified.” In order to achieve and maintain certification, these programs agree to periodic review by CASE to verify their continued adherence to the GRMS. Each training program is identified as being certified for specific modes of delivery: on-site day, on-site evening, and online.
NCRA is not an accrediting agency; however, all NCRA-certified programs are accredited by agencies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Each institution’s transfer of credit policy is governed by the standards of the particular agency accrediting that institution.
Comments are closed.