NCRA announced the slate of nominees selected by its Nominating Committee to serve in 2018-2019. The upcoming year includes nominations for president-elect, vice president, secretary- treasurer, and three director seats for a three-year term and one director seat for a two-year term. As the current president-elect, Sue A. Terry, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC, Springfield, Ohio, automatically ascends to the presidency.
NCRA’s membership will vote on the nominations at the 2018 NCRA Convention & Expo, Aug. 2-5, in New Orleans, La. Additional nominations are possible if received within 60 days after publication of the Nominating Committee slate. The date by which additional nominations must be received is May 5. Please refer to Article VIII, Section 3, of the Constitution and Bylaws for more information.
The slate of officers includes:
- President-elect: Max Curry, Jr., RPR, CRI, Franklin, Tenn.
- Vice President: Christine D. Phipps, RPR, North Palm Beach, Fla.
- Secretary-Treasurer: Debra A. Dibble, RDR, CRR, CRC, Woodland, Utah
Nominated to serve director terms are:
- Stephen H. Clark, CRC, Washington, D.C.
- Cindy Isaacsen, RPR, Shawnee, Kan.
- Karyn D. Menck, RDR, CRR, CRC, Nashville, Tenn.
- Cathy L. Penniston, RPR, CRI, Ottumwa, Iowa