The newly elected officers include:
- President: Sue A. Terry, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC, Springfield, Ohio
- President-elect: Roy (Max) M. Curry, Jr., RPR, CRI, Franklin, Tenn.
- Vice President: Christine Phipps, RPR, North Palm Beach, Fla.
- Secretary-Treasurer: Debra A. Dibble, RDR, CRR, CRC, Salt Lake City, Utah
In addition, four new members of NCRA’s Board of Directors were also installed to serve three-year terms during the event. They include:
- Stephen H. Clark, CRC, Washington, D.C.
- Cindy L. Isaacsen, RPR, Shawnee, Kan.
- Karyn D. Menck, RDR, CRR, CRC, Nashville, Tenn.
- Cathy Penniston, RPR, CRI, Ottumwa, Iowa
Also installed to serve a one-year term were:
- Keith Lemons, FAPR, RPR, CRR, a freelance court reporter from Brentwood, Tenn.
- Yolanda Walton, RPR, an official court reporter from Norwalk, Ohio
Returning directors include:
- Kristin M. Anderson, RPR, San Antonio, Tex.
- Meredith A. Bonn, RPR, Webster, N.Y.
- Tonya J. Kaiser Dunn, RPR, CMRS, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- NCRA Immediate Past President Christine J. Willette, RDR, CRR, CRC, Wausau, Wis.