NCRA is pleased to announce that the following students have been named as the 2021 NCRA A to Z® Scholarship winners. Each will receive $500.
This year’s winners are:
- Scott Bellile, a student at Lakeshore Technical College in Cleveland, Wis.
- Heather Bonds, a student at College of Court Reporting in Valparaiso, Ill.
- Dana Kelly, a student at Plaza College in Queens, N.Y.
- Courtney Kercheval, a student at Arlington Career Institute in Arlington, Texas
- Mary Lancaster, a student at Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma City
- Eneida Mendez, a student at Plaza College in Queens, N.Y.
- Maureen Moore, a student at Cuyahoga Community College, in Cleveland, Ohio
- Gordon Robertson, a student at Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Christine Romans, a student at Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Cynthia Viau, a student at Plaza College in Queens, N.Y.
The NCRA A to Z® Scholarship program awards up to 10 students annually a $500 scholarship. Qualified applicants must have completed the NCRA A to Z® Intro to Steno Machine Shorthand program as well as pass a Skills Test writing between 60 and 100 wpm, among other eligibility requirements.