NCRA recorded several popular sessions from the 2021 NCRA Conference & Expo held in Las Vegas, Nev., this summer. If you still need CEUs, hop on this sale through Monday, September 20. Purchase any two products and receive 20 percent off your total purchase by entering the code SEPT30 at checkout.
The NCRA Learning Center also has four new book tests; read the book and answer the questions in the book test to earn PDCs.
The cost of the on-demand webinars is $55 for NCRA members and $79 for nonmembers; book and article tests are $35 for NCRA members and $75 for nonmembers.
Remember to use code SEPT30 at checkout to save 20 percent when purchasing any two products.
Just added to the NCRA Learning Center:
Recorded sessions from the 2021 NCRA Conference & Expo:
- Advanced Realtime Techniques: Strategies for Captioning and Beyond
- Is Your Video Ready for Presentation in the Courtroom?
- Lights, Camera, Action = Pizzazz!!
- Navigating Through Windows 10 Control Panel
- Coronavirus Updates and Medical Terminology for Court Reporters and Captioners
New book tests:
- The Greatest Generation
- Dust Tracks on a Road
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma
- The Politician: The Life and Times of Lyndon Johnson