The 2021-2022 NCRA PROLink ebook is here. The #1 digital publication for attorneys, legal assistants, paralegals, and anyone else looking for the right court reporting, captioning, or legal videography professional is available as a free download. NCRA members are encouraged to share the NCRA PROLink e-book download link with their friends, colleagues, and clients.
The 2021-2022 digital NCRA PROLink ebook, formerly the NCRA Sourcebook, still contains the robust content users have come to expect from it and offers the following features to help enhance the user experience:
- A menu button to explore available content destinations and settings
- An advertisers’ button to view who has advertised. Users can also click on the advertiser’s name and jump directly to its corresponding page. All links featured in the digital edition are also live and will take users to an advertiser’s website.
- A contents button to view the collection of articles from the digital edition and related content
- A PDF download button to download a PDF copy of the entire digital edition
- A go-to-page button that lets users quickly scan through page thumbnails and jump to a specific page
- A full screen button that lets users view the digital edition in full screen to maximize their reading experience
- Live links of all email addresses so users can just click and reach out to anyone listed in the digital directory
NCRA members should watch their email for more information about the NCRA PROLink ebook. NCRA’s Marketing & Communications Team is also distributing a press release that includes a link to download the ebook to all state bar associations and legal media outlets.