NCRA membership renewals are now open! Renew your membership by Sept. 30 and be entered into a drawing to win a $300 Amazon gift card. In addition, you’ll be in the running for any of the smaller prizes offered in October and November.
NCRA membership includes many great benefits:
- Subscriptions to the JCR Magazine and the JCR Weekly
- Access to multiple certification programs with discounts on Written Knowledge Tests and Online Skills Tests
- A listing in NCRA PROLink, the largest directory of court reporters, captioners, legal videographers, court reporting instructors, proofreaders, and scopists
- Access to discounted group insurance programs through AMBA (formerly Mercer) for business and personal insurance, including liability and errors and omissions insurance
- Access to NCRA members-only special offers
- Significant savings on can’t-miss networking and educational events such as the 2023 NCRA Leadership & Legislative Boot Camp (Feb. 26-28, 2023) in Alexandria, Va., and the 2023 NCRA Conference & Expo (July 27-30, 2023) in Houston, Texas.
- First-class online educational opportunities through the NCRA Learning Center
How renewing early benefits you:
- Renew by Sept. 30 and you will not receive a paper invoice – less clutter in your home!
- Renew early and we will stop contacting you about renewing your membership – less clutter in your inbox!
- Renew now and forget about it for a year without worrying that your member benefits will be interrupted!
How renewing early benefits the Association:
Hey, it’s only one! When you renew early, NCRA can focus on other important programs, thereby using your Association funds most efficiently and keeping your dues lower.
Renewing is easy and available online at NCRA.org/renew or by calling 800-272-6272.