The National Court Reporters Foundation (NCRF) is sponsoring its first Ask Me Anything live discussion to take place via Zoom on May 4 at 8 p.m. Eastern.
During this live Zoom discussion, you can get answers to members’ frequently asked questions from the NCRF Board of Trustees on various topics, including the upcoming NCRA Conference & Expo, volunteering, Foundation programs, and more. Best of all, it’s free to members!
Up first for discussion: Take off for Houston! Find out why you should attend the 2023 NCRA Conference & Expo in Houston, Texas, July 27-30, and learn what to expect and how you can get the most out of the event.
Our speakers include:
- NCRA President Jason T. Meadors, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC
- NCRA President-elect Kristin Anderson, RPR
- NCRF Chair Marjorie A. Peters, FAPR, RMR, CRR
- Moderator: NCRA Treasurer-Secretary and NCRF Treasurer Cindy Isaacsen, RPR
- 2022 NCRF New Professional Reporter Grant winner Bethany Morse, RSR
- Christine Moers, student court reporter
- Logan Kislingbury, Texas court reporter
- Local Houston court reporters who will share tips about visiting Houston
Register now at NCRA.org/AskMeAnything. A Zoom link will be emailed to all registered NCRA members who sign up.