Eight generous donors supported NCRF’s Vacation Property Auction at the 2014 NCRA Convention & Expo, held July 31 – Aug. 3 in San Francisco by donating time at vacation spots all over the country.
Three hotels donated time:
- Omni donated two nights at any Omni hotel and resort in North America except in Philadelphia and Mexico. Sharon Hamilton (Ret.), Park City, Utah, was the high bidder.
- J. W. Marriott Desert Springs donated two nights at its resort and spa in Palm Desert, Calif. Kara Shawhan, RPR, Racine, Wis., was the high bidder.
- Caesar’s Entertainment donated two nights at any Caesar’s property in Las Vegas (Bally’s, Caesar’s Palace, Flamingo, Harrah’s, Paris, Planet Hollywood, the Quad, and the Rio); plus dinner for two at Caesar’s and two round-trip limo transfers from the Las Vegas airport. Merilyn Sanchez, RMR, CRR, Phoenix, Ariz., was the high bidder.
Five individuals donated time at their vacation getaways:
- Geanell Adams, RMR, CRR, CRI, Greenville, Miss., donated a week at her cabin, Camp Beaver, in Percy Quin State Park, McComb, Miss. Cassy Russell, RPR, CRR, CCP, Tulsa, Okla., was the high bidder.
- Sandy VanderPol, RMR, CRR, Lotus, Calif. donated a week in South Lake Tahoe, Calif. Merilyn Sanchez, RMR, CRR, was also the high bidder.
- Tammey Pastor, RPR, White Plains, N.Y., donated four nights at her cottage in Provincetown, Mass. Lynann Nicely, RMR, CRR, Tampa, Fla., was the high bidder.
- Janice Foster, RPR, Visalia, Calif., donated five nights at her vacation home in Shaver Lake, Calif. Christine Jordan, RPR, Dale City, Calif., was the high bidder.
- Lori Judd, RMR, Las Vegas, Nev., donated three nights at her getaway at the Solitude Mountain Resort in Solitude, Utah. Kathy Silva, RPR, CRR, Andover, Mass., was the high bidder.
In addition, the Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes Orlando in Florida donated a spa basket for the auction. Jan Ballman, Minneapolis, Minn., was the high bidder.
Together, all of these items generated $3,510 to support NCRF’s programs. NCRF exists primarily on donations and is extremely appreciative of the generosity of both the donors and the bidders.