NCRA announced the slate of officers selected by its Nominating Committee to serve in 2015-2016. NCRA’s membership will vote on the nominations at the Association’s 2015 Convention & Expo later this year.
The slate of officers includes:
- President-Elect: Nativa P. Wood, RDR, CMRS, Harrisburg, Pa.
- Vice President: Christine J. Willette, RDR, CRR, CCP, Wausau, Wis.
- Secretary-Treasurer: Doreen Sutton, RPR, Scottsdale, Ariz.
Also nominated to serve three-year Director terms are:
- Linda K. McSwain, RPR, Mobile, Ala.
- Michael E. Miller, RDR, CRR, Friendswood, Texas
- Jennifer Sati, RMR, CRR, CBC, CCP, CRI, Dayton, Minn.
Stephen A. Zinone, RPR, Canandaigua, N.Y., will automatically succeed to the office of President.