NCRA announced the slate of nominees selected by its Nominating Committee to serve in 2016-2017. NCRA’s membership will vote on the nominations at the Association’s 2016 Convention & Expo later this year.
The slate of officers includes:
- President-Elect: Christine J. Willette, RDR, CRR, CRC, Wausau, Wis.
- Vice President: Doreen Sutton, RPR, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Secretary-Treasurer: Michele R. York, RMR, Arlington, Va.
Also nominated to serve three-year Director terms are:
- Kristin Anderson, RPR, San Antonio, Texas
- Huey Bang, RMR, CRR, Pass Christian, Miss.
- Roy “Max” Curry, Jr., RPR, CRI, Franklin, Tenn.
Nativa P. Wood, RDR, CMRS, Mechanicsburg, Pa., will automatically succeed to the office of President.