By Jennifer Late
Members who renew their NCRA memberships in October are offered an additional enticement: the chance to win a Kindle Fire. Members who renew before Nov. 1 will automatically be entered into the drawing and the winner will be notified by the NCRA membership department.
Members benefit by renewing early. It’s green; less mail to you. It’s clutter-free; fewer reminder emails to your inbox. It’s beneficial; your benefits are not interrupted. Member benefits continue to include:
- A listing* in both the print and online versions of the NCRA Sourcebook
- A subscription to the JCR magazine and the JCR Weekly
- Multiple certification programs with online skills tests designed to make you more money
- Access to discounted group insurance programs through Mercer for personal liability and errors and omissions
- Member pricing to can’t-miss networking and educational events at the NCRA Convention & Expo (Aug. 10-13, 2017) and Firm Owners Executive Conference
- First-class online educational opportunities
Last year’s lucky winner of the early membership renewal Kindle Fire was David E. Preston, a participating member and freelance reporter from Seattle, Wash. “Membership in NCRA has always been important to me as a freelance reporter because the Association fights for our profession in ways I, as a sole proprietor, cannot,” said Preston. “The all-around support I receive from NCRA has been an underpinning of my business, and the Association keeps us relevant as a profession.”
NCRA will continue the early membership renewal drive in November
NCRA members who renew their 2017 memberships in November will be eligible to win an NCRA Online Sourcebook Premium Plus listing for one year. The winner will also be announced in an upcoming issue of the JCR Weekly newsletter.
Renewing is easy and available online at NCRA.org/renew. Members can expect to receive their membership card via email within approximately two weeks of renewing if they have a valid email address and have not previously opted out of Constant Contact email messaging.
Jennifer Late is NCRA’s Membership & Marketing Manager. She can be reached at email@example.com.
* Registered, Participating, and Associate members are eligible for this benefit.