There’s still time to register for the 2017 NCRA Firm Owners Executive Conference and hear how keynote speaker Susan Solovic, an Internet pioneer, cofounded and grew one of the first video-based Internet sites to a million-dollar-plus entity. Registration closes Feb. 3.
Keynote speaker Solovic, an award-winning serial entrepreneur and best-selling author, will take center stage and share with attendees her insights and secrets to becoming a successful entrepreneur. Her experience also includes being a former small business contributor for ABC News and hosting the syndicated radio program It’s Your Biz. She appears regularly as a small business expert on Fox Business, Fox News, the Wall Street Journal’s “Lunch Break,” MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, and other stations across the country. She has also hosted her own PBS special called Reinvent Yourself Now: Become Self-Reliant in an Unpredictable World. Solovic is also a featured blogger on numerous sites, including Constant Contact, Entrepreneur, AT&T Business Circle, FoxBusiness.com, MasterCard, Intuit, The Pulse of IT (HP), and Samsung.
This year’s conference venue, the gorgeous Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, Ariz., provides the perfect backdrop for an exciting networking and getaway experience accented with an additional group of dynamic speakers and chances to interact with peers. Other event highlights include:
- Laurie Forster, one of America’s leading wine experts and author of the award-winning book The Sipping Point: A Crash Course in Wine,will host a special fun-filled networking session. Forster has been featured in dozens of publications and has appeared on Oz., Fox Business, ABC News, and other outlets. She also hosts her own show called The Sipping Point, where she explores recipes, wines, food, travel, and more. Attendees at this session will enjoy teaming up to identify wine selections and then battle to see who can really Name that Wine.
- Mike Nelson, NCRA CEO and Executive Director, will present the findings from NCRA’s 2016 Firm Owners Economic Benchmarking Survey.
- “Mobilizing Your Dreams: A 21st Century Strategic Plan,” an interactive session that The Varallo Group will present, is designed to teach attendees how to establish a long-term vision for their firm and more. The Varallo Group will also present “Journey to the Center of a Client Decision” exploring the court reporter–hiring decision process.
- Strategic Business Direct will lead attendees in two sessions entitled “Understanding and Using Financial Statements as a Management Tool” and “How to Compete.”
- NCRA President Tiva Wood, RDR, CMRS; President-Elect Chris Willette, RDR, CRR, CRC; and fellow firm owners will also lead teams on a poker-run nature-hike networking event.
- Attendees will enjoy a special Valentine’s Day comedy night and closing reception.
Only attendees of the Firm Owners Executive Conference can take advantage of the special resort room rates. Multiple registration discounts are also available as long as they are accompanied by one full-priced registration. These discounts include all education sessions, networking events, and access to the exhibit area.
Make this event even better when you arrive early or extend your stay, and take advantage of special room rates that apply three days prior to and three days after the conference, negotiated for attendees by NCRA.
Attendees can also take advantage of an array of amenities, including waived resort fees on self and valet parking, fitness center access, yoga classes, and tennis court rentals. Other amenities include a free shuttle service to beautiful Sabino Canyon, discounts on golfing, spa facilities, and more.
In addition to being packed with networking opportunities, award-winning speakers and authors, cutting-edge educational content, and vendor speed dating, there is also more free time scheduled in the afternoons for attendees to network with each other on their own.
For more information or to register for NCRA’s most elite event of the year, visit NCRA.org/FirmOwners.