NCRA announced the slate of nominees selected by its Nominating Committee to serve in 2019-2020. The upcoming year includes nominations for president-elect, vice president, secretary-treasurer, two director seats for a three-year term, two director seats for a two-year term, and one director seat for a one-year term. The current president-elect, Max Curry, RPR, CRI, Franklin, Tenn., automatically ascends to the presidency.
Additional nominations are possible if received within 60 days after publication of the Nominating Committee slate. Petitions should include the member’s name, credentials, and the position they are considering. For the director positions, please indicate the term length; that is, three-year, two-year, or one-year. The date by which additional nominations must be received is May 12. Please refer to Article VIII, Section 3, of the Constitution and Bylaws for more information.
The slate of officers includes:
- President-Elect: Christine D. Phipps, RPR, North Palm Beach, Fla.
- Vice President: Debra A. Dibble, RDR, CRR, CRC, Woodland, Utah
- Secretary-Treasurer: Kristin Anderson, RPR, San Antonio, Texas
Nominated to serve Director terms are:
Two nominees for a three-year term:
- Lance A. Boardman, RDR, CRR, Cleveland, Ohio
- Heidi Thomas, FAPR, RDR, CRR, CRC, Acworth, Ga.
Two nominees for a two-year term:
- Keith Lemons, FAPR, RPR, CRR, Brentwood, Tenn.
- Yolanda Walton, FAPR, RPR, Norwalk, Ohio
One nominee for a one-year term:
- Jason Meadors, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC, Fort Collins, Colo.
Due to changes to NCRA’s Constitution & Bylaws put into effect in 2018, members will now be able to vote for a time period of 24 hours. In addition, voting will occur at least 30 days before the Annual Business Meeting, which is scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 15, in Denver, Colo. More information on how and when to vote will be provided in the coming weeks.