NCRA’s 2021-2022 officers and Board of Directors were installed during the premier session held July 30 during the Association’s 2021 Conference & Expo taking place July 29-Aug. 1, in Las Vegas, Nev.
The newly elected officers include:
- President Debra A. Dibble, RDR, CRR, CRC, a freelance reporter and captioner from Salt Lake City, Utah;
- President-Elect Jason T. Meadors, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC, a court reporter and firm owner from Fort Collins, Colo.;
- Vice President Kristin M. Anderson, RPR, an official court reporter from
San Antonio, Texas; and
- Secretary-Treasurer Cindy L. Isaacsen, RPR, an official court reporter from Shawnee, Kan.
In addition, two new members of NCRA’s Board of Directors were also installed at the Conference & Expo to serve three-year terms. They are Saba McKinley-Roberts, RPR, CRI, a freelance court reporter, captioner, and agency owner from Clarksville, Tenn., and Erika Sjoquist, RPR, CRR, a court reporter from Savannah, Ga.
Also elected to a two-year term was Yolanda Walton, FAPR, RPR, an official court reporter from Norwalk, Ohio.
Returning directors include:
- Lance Boardman, RDR, CRR, an official court reporter from Cleveland, Ohio;
- Cathy Penniston, RPR, CRI, a court reporting instructor and broadcast captioner from Waukee, Iowa;
- Heidi C. Thomas, FAPR, RDR, CRR, CRC, a broadcast captioner and CART provider from Kennesaw, Ga., and;
- Christine Phipps, RPR, a court reporter and firm owner from North Palm Beach, Fla., NCRA Immediate Past President.