The NCRA Annual Business Meeting was held on July 29 during the 2021 NCRA Conference & Expo at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev.
During the meeting:
- The new slate of officers was elected: President-Elect Jason T. Meadors, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC; Secretary-Treasurer Cindy L. Isaacsen, RPR; Vice President Kristin M. Anderson, RPR; Director Saba McKinley-Roberts, RPR, CRI. Per NCRA bylaws, Debbie Dibble, RDR, CRR, CRC, automatically ascends to the presidency.
- Yolanda Walton, FAPR, RPR, was elected to fill the remaining two-year Director term of Jason Meadors, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC, who was elected NCRA President-Elect.
- NCRA Executive Director Dave Wenhold, CAE, PLC, presented a flag that flew over the U.S. Capitol Building to NCRA President Christine Phipps, RPR.
- Wenhold presented a summary of the 2021-2024 NCRA Strategic Plan.
- The proposed Bylaw Amendments were presented and discussed. Voting was opened after the meeting and will be open for 24 hours. Members received an email with instruction on how to vote.
- At the end of the meeting, President Phipps handed the gavel to new NCRA President Debbie Dibble, RDR, CRR, CRC.