The 2022 NCRA Conference & Expo, happening July 21-24 in Orlando, Fla., is just around the corner, and if you are still on the fence about attending, now is the time to act – register now! Online registration closes July 15. After July 15, only on-site registrations will be accepted* and prices will go up $25 per package.
Don’t miss being a part of the biggest event of the year when court reporting, captioning, and legal videography professionals from around the world gather to celebrate with learning, networking, and lots of fun!
“We have been hard at work all year planning this to be the best Conference ever,” says NCRA President Debbie Dibble, RDR, CRR, CRC. “Our Education Content Committee has surpassed all expectations and developed sessions to enhance your business, improve your skills, and increase your clientele – all while having a great time at social events structured to celebrate one another.”
Here are just a few of the great events attendees can look forward to:
- Keynote speaker Jim Davidson, high-altitude climb expedition leader
- National Realtime and Speed Contests
- The Saturday night Member Recognition Gala (Find out what to wear)
- NCRA PAC’s Gift Basket Extravaganza
- The Expo Hall packed with exhibitors
- And a schedule of educational sessions that are guaranteed to help inspire you, enlighten you, and rejuvenate you
Book your hotel now
Please note: The NCRA hotel room block at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, the host hotel for the NCRA 2022 Conference & Expo, is fully booked. Rooms are still available, however, at the rack rate. You can search these other lodging options at nearby hotels.
*Only credit and debit cards and checks will be accepted for on-site registration (no cash).