NCRA’s 2022-23 officers and Board of Directors were installed during the premier session held July 22 at the Association’s 2022 Conference & Expo.
The 2022-23 slate of officers include:
- President Jason T. Meadors, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC, a court reporter and firm owner from Fort Collins, Colo.;
- President-Elect Kristin M. Anderson, RPR, an official court reporter from
- Vice President Keith R. Lemons, FAPR, RPR, CRR (Ret.), a retired freelance court reporter from Brentwood, Tenn.; and
- Secretary-Treasurer Cindy L. Isaacsen, RPR, an official court reporter from Shawnee, Kan.
In addition, two new members of NCRA’s Board of Directors were also installed at the Conference & Expo to serve three-year terms: Phyllis Craver Lykken, FAPR, RPR, a freelance court reporter and agency owner from Yakima, Wash., and Stacey M. Potenza, CRC, a CART provider, captioner, and agency owner from McKinney, Texas.
Returning directors include:
- Cathy Penniston, RPR, CRI, a court reporting instructor and broadcast captioner from Waukee, Iowa;
- Saba McKinley Roberts, RPR, CRI, a freelance court reporter from Clarksville, Tenn.;
- Erika Sjoquist, RPR, CRR, a court reporter from Savannah, Ga.; and
- Yolanda Walton, FAPR, RPR, an official court reporter from Norwalk, Ohio.
Debra A. Dibble, RDR, CRR, CRC, a freelance court reporter and captioner from Salt Lake City, Utah, is NCRA’s Immediate Past President.