NCRA elects 2023-24 officers at national Conference & Expo
NCRA’s 2023-24 officers and Board of Directors were installed during the Premier Session held July 28 at the Association’s 2023 Conference & Expo.
The 2023-2024 slate of officers include:
- President Kristin M. Anderson, M.A., RPR, an official court reporter from Denton, Texas;
- President-Elect Keith R. Lemons, FAPR, RPR, CRR (Ret.), from Spring Hill, Tenn.;
- Vice President Cindy Isaacsen, RPR, an official court reporter from Shawnee, Kan.; and
- Secretary-Treasurer Cathy Penniston, RPR, CRI, a court reporting instructor and broadcast captioner from Waukee, Iowa.
In addition, three new members of NCRA’s Board of Directors were also installed at the Conference & Expo to serve three-year terms. They are Kelly Linkowski, RPR, CRR, CRC, CPE, a broadcast captioner from Rittman, Ohio; Carol Naughton, RDR, an official court reporter from Virginia Beach, Va.; and Margary Rogers, RPR, CRI, an official court reporter from Washington, D.C.
Returning Directors include:
- Saba McKinley Roberts, RPR, CRI, a freelance court reporter from Clarksville, Tenn.;
- Stacey M. Potenza, CRC, a CART provider, captioner, and agency owner from McKinney, Texas; and
- Erika Sjoquist, RPR, CRR, a court reporter from Savannah, Ga.
Jason T. Meadors, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC, a freelance court reporter from Fort Collins, Colo., is NCRA’s Immediate Past President.