Mark your calendars and plan your learning path with NCRA through 2018. NCRA offers opportunities to earn CEUs in a variety of ways, from certification to webinars to live events. NCRA is your one-stop shop for your educational needs, whether you are working toward your next certification, your cycle ending date, or another goal.
Keep in mind that NCRA members can earn CEUs by passing the skills or written portion of certain tests, such as the RMR, RDR, CRR, or CLVS Exams.
Here is a short selection of dates and events (dates are subject to change):
- Jan. 4 — First quarter online skills test registration opens
- Jan. 28-30 — 2018 NCRA Firm Owners Executive Conference, St. Pete Beach, Fla.
- Jan. 31 — 9/30/17 cycle extension deadline
- March 1-31 — Registration period for April RPR, RDR, CRC, and CLVS Written Knowledge Tests
- April 4 — Second quarter online skills test registration opens
- April 9-23 — RPR, RDR, CRC, and CLVS Written Knowledge Test dates
- June 1-30 — Registration period for July RPR and CLVS Written Knowledge Tests
- July 6 — Third quarter online skills test registration opens
- July 9-23 — RPR and CLVS Written Knowledge Test dates
- Aug. 2-5 — 2018 NCRA Convention & Expo, New Orleans, La.
- Sept. 1-30 — Registration period for October RPR, RDR, CRC, and CLVS Written Knowledge Tests
- Sept. 30 — Submission deadline for CEUs and PDCs for members with a 9/30/18 cycle ending
- Oct. 8-22 — RPR, RDR, CRC, and CLVS Written Knowledge Test dates
Court Reporting & Captioning Week (Feb. 10-17), Memorial Day (May 30), and Veterans Day (Nov. 11) are also all good opportunities to schedule Veterans History Project Days to earn PDCs, although members and students are invited to participate throughout the year. And don’t forget that online skills testing is available year round.
Watch for more information in the JCR, in the JCR Weekly, and on TheJCR.com for registration, deadlines, and other ideas to earn continuing education.