Registration is now open for the NCRA Business Summit, an educational event with robust content, actionable takeaways, and networking opportunities, to be held Feb. 1-3, 2019, in San Diego, Calif. Here are four reasons why any professionals who own or lead court reporting, captioning, and legal videography firms, including freelancers, will want to attend this event.
- This is an event for everyone who owns their own business – anyone who wants to learn more about running and growing their business, whether they are a freelancer, a manager, the owner of a small firm or a large firm, or whether they are mostly interested in captioning, court reporting, or some other aspect of the profession. If you’ve seen this event as one for a small group in the past, we hope that you will look at all the materials and consider if this event is a good fit for you.
- One of the keynote speakers, Eunice Carpitella, a professor with Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, will explore the idea that, in a world of incredible change, it is even more important to build trust and relationships. Carpitella helps individuals find ways to make their companies unique and help them thrive in the current atmosphere. In fact, the point of the entire Business Summit is not just to give good content to our companies – large and small – on making good business decisions for a few days out of the year, but also to aid firms build networks that will help grow their business for the entire year.
- The planned panel-led discussion about third-party contracting is a topic NCRA is addressing for two important reasons. As a best practice, national organizations should be setting the table for topics of national importance, and we plan to continue this practice. It is NCRA’s responsibility to educate our members and to hear both sides of the conversation, which is how the Association makes good decisions about the future. Come and be a part of this open dialogue.
- The most important networking event of the Business Summit is returning this year with the Super Bowl Party on Sunday. This won’t be the only networking event, but you won’t want to miss the chance to kick back and truly enjoy yourself without pressure during this networking event. There will be something for everyone: great food, debate about the best commercials of the year, and the chance to root for the best teams in the NFL – all while enjoying the company of colleagues from around the country.
Early registration rates in effect!
Registration fee includes:
- All programming on Saturday and Sunday
- Opening Reception
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Super Bowl Party
Visit NCRA.org for more information and to register.