Hundreds of members took advantage of the opportunity to shake off the winter blues and earn some CEUs during the NCRA Spring Fling 2021 that took place on March 20! If you were one of the few who missed the chance, don’t worry. NCRA is making available for purchase seven of the webinars that ran during the all-day event.
The sessions are available for a cost of $55 each for NCRA members and $79 each for nonmembers. Each session is worth 0.1 CEU and will be available for viewing for 30 days from the time of purchase. They include:
- Ready. Set. EDUCATE! with Phyllis Craver Lykken, RPR, CCR, and Sue A. Terry, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC
- Retirement Planning for Business Owners with Paula Pass, CFP, ChFEBC, CEO
- State of the Union: What’s Going on in State Legislatures and in Washington, D.C., since the Pandemic and How You Can Make a Difference with Jocelyn A. Moore, NCRA Director of State Government Relations, and Dave Wenhold, CAE, NCRA Executive Director
- I Am Not a Cat with Andrea Kreutz, CLVS; LaJuana Pruitt, CLVS; and Mindy Sindiong, CLVS
- Keeping Students Engaged in Today’s Online Learning Environment with Allison Hall, RDR, CRR
- Advanced Captioning with Kathy Cortopassi, RDR, CRR, CRC
- A Deep Dive into Windows 10 and Popular Microsoft Technology with Kenya Herring
To purchase one or more of the Spring Fling sessions or to see what other offerings NCRA has in its library, visit the NCRA Continuing Education page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.