Shed the winter blues and earn some CEUs at the NCRA Spring Fling 2021 on March 20! The all-day event features sessions on education, financial planning, government relations, NCRA STRONG, and more. Eight sessions will be available, and each session is worth 0.1 CEU.
Each of the eight webinars may be purchased individually for $25/member and $35/nonmember. The Spring Fling Deal bundles five of the sessions together for a cost of $100/member and $125/nonmember.
The sessions in the Spring Fling Deal are:
- Ready. Set. EDUCATE! with Phyllis Craver Lykken, RPR, CCR, and Sue A. Terry, FAPR, RPR, CRR, CRC
- Retirement Planning for Business Owners with Paula Pass, CFP®, ChFEBC, CEO
- The Dash – It’s Not Just for Interruptions with Margie Wakeman Wells, CRI
- A Deep Dive into Windows 10 and Popular Microsoft Technologies with Kenya Herring
- State of the Union: What’s Going on in State Legislatures and in Washington, D.C., since the Pandemic and How You Can Make a Difference with Jocelyn A. Moore, NCRA Director of State Government Relations, and Dave Wenhold, CAE, NCRA Executive Director
Other sessions available for individual purchase:
- I Am Not a Cat with Andrea Kreutz, CLVS; LaJuana Pruitt, CLVS; and Mindy Sindiong, CLVS
- Keeping Students Engaged in Today’s Online Learning Environment with Allison Hall, RDR, CRR
- Advanced Captioning with Kathy Cortopassi, RDR, CRR, CRC
The day will end with a happy hour to connect with other attendees and discuss everything you have learned. Webinars do not need to be viewed live. They can be purchased and viewed within a 30-day window of event date (except Margie Wakeman Wells’ session The Dash – It’s Not Just for Interruptions, which must be watched live).
Registration is open until March 19 at 3 p.m. Eastern.