The 2023 NCRA Conference & Expo happening July 27-30 in Houston, Texas, is just a month away, and if you’ve been waiting to finalize your summer plans, now is the time to act – register now! Online registration rates end July 10, and starting July 11 members will pay an additional $70 for a Full Registration package — that’s an increase of more than ten percent.
Don’t miss being a part of the biggest gathering of court reporting, captioning, and legal videography professionals from around the world to gain valuable insights from experts and colleagues; network with other attendees and exhibitors; and celebrate the profession by attending award ceremonies, competitions, the Member Recognition Gala, and more!
Here are just a few of the great events attendees can look forward to:
- Keynote speaker Dennis M. Holmgren, a seasoned Dallas-based trial attorney, will delve into the perils of digital reporting
- The best of the best gather to test their skills at the National Realtime and Speed Contests
- The sold-out Expo Hall is packed with products and services being highlighted just for your profession
- The NCRA PAC’s Gift Basket Extravaganza raffle is back again with exciting prizes donated by state associations
- The Saturday night Member Recognition Gala is your place to kick up your heels and Boot Scoot to country music
- And check out the schedule of educational sessions that are guaranteed to help inspire you, enlighten you, and rejuvenate you
Book your hotel now
Take advantage of the special room rate at the host hotel for Conference attendees. The discounted rate is available until July 3 or when the block is filled, whichever comes first. Some nights are already fully booked for the NCRA block, and the remaining rooms are going fast!
Need more reasons?
- You can’t beat the commute. The Conference & Expo Hall is just an elevator ride and a hop, skip, and jump from your hotel room. And with the higher costs of gas and Ubers, you will save yourself money, time, and aggravation.
- You can enjoy a complimentary breakfast on Friday and Saturday. When you register in the hotel block, you can slip downstairs to enjoy a complimentary breakfast with colleagues before the Conference day gets started. It’s a great way to meet people in a casual atmosphere.
- You never know who you will run into. When you stay on site, you will see people you know — and people you’ll want to get to know — in the hallways, restaurants, and all around the Conference hotel site.
- You can go back to your room whenever you need something. If you catch a chill and need a sweater or jacket or want to drop off your tchotchkes, you have only to take a break for a few minutes and head up to your room.
Learn more about the Hyatt Regency Houston Downtown and book your room.
Register for the Conference.