If you don’t know the answer to this question, it’s time to check your listing on NCRASourcebook.com.
If you have moved, started a new job, or just haven’t looked at the new NCRASourcebook.com site recently, it’s time to review your print and online NCRA Sourcebook profile.
NCRA provides both the print and online NCRA Sourcebook to help lawyers, paralegals, court reporting and captioning firms, members of the deaf and hard-of-hearing community, and other court reporters find NCRA members. Don’t be left out of these important resources. Update your profile today!
The deadline to update your information for inclusion in the print NCRA Sourcebook is April 15. You can update your online NCRA Sourcebook listing anytime you have a change in circumstance.
Instructions for updating your information
- Log on to NCRA.org using your NCRA ID# and your password. Forgot your password? Scroll down to the section “Need help signing in?” and follow the instructions.
- Hover over your name and click on “My Profile” below your name.
- Update your contact details.
- Update any services you offer by clicking on “Manage My Services” at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “Save” to update your contact details and services.
- Click on “My NCRA,” then on “My Sourcebook Listings.” Click on the green “Edit” box to the left of your listing.
- Update the details you want to appear in your NCRA Sourcebook listing and click on “Save.”
Please check your information under both “My Main Profile” and “My Sourcebook Listings.” The “My Sourcebook Listings” information is used for both the online and print NCRA Sourcebook.
If you wish to purchase additional member listings in the Member Directory, premium or box listings in the Business Directory, or display advertising for the print 2019–2020 NCRA Sourcebook, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1.
A few last notes about updating your Sourcebook listings.
Your credentials can only be updated by NCRA staff, and state credentials are not listed in the NCRA Sourcebook. For accuracy and security purposes, we cannot accept verbal changes over the phone. If you have questions about your information, please email email@example.com.
Natalie Dippenaar is NCRA’s Director, Membership & IT. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.