|January 2014||Volume 75||Number 3|
Tapping into the power of feedback loops can aid court reporters who are pursuing goals for realtime, speed, or accuracy.
NCRA’s Taking Realtime Awareness and Innovation Nationwide committee offers court reporters advice and inspiration on taking the next step in providing realtime. This time, they provide a quick guide on what realtimers need to hook up to clients.
NCRA is planning another Court Reporting and Captioning Week Feb. 16 – 22 and asks every NCRA member to do one thing to aid in making this year bigger than last year.
IN YOUR ASSOCIATION
- NCRA goes to students with mini conventions
- NCRF creates new vision
- NCRA’s Board of Directors moves forward with new strategies
- The lesson behind “You’re processing”
By Monette Benoit
- Dorothy Huffman
By Janine Ferren
- How reporters can support students and schools
By Glyn Poage
- You’ve got this
By Teresa Russ
- Captioning from the set of a nationally televised program
By Dee Boenau
- Becoming a steno master
By Jen Krueger
- Why I teach
- Court reporters are an important part of the equation
- Promoting realtime at the Court Technology Conference
- Am I selling myself short?
By Deanna P. Baker